(Check with Calendar in case of cancellations.)
- We serve breakfast 8am - 11am. See menu here.
- Dave's Wings and Dogs 4pm - 6:30pm. Place orders with Dave 518-669-0155
- We serve dinner specials from 5pm - 7pm - see menus below. Reservations required - PER Anne 518-758-2196.
- Queen of Hearts sales and drawing at 7pm (Purchase tickets in the lounge or call Tammy 518-704-1866).
- Member meetings - 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month at 7:30pm (Jul, Aug - 4th Monday only, Dec - 2nd Monday only)
- Board meeting - 3rd Monday of the month at 7:30pm
Classic Car Show
The Kinderhook Elks Classic Car show will be held in the Columbia County Fairgrounds on Saturday, July 22nd. See announcement for more details.
Forms are available in the Lodge or here: registration form sponsorship form
- Fri 3rd - Fish platter with shirmp and clam strips - $14. Bar menu also
- Fri 10th - Fish fry, served with coleslaw + fries or onion rings - $11. Bar menu also.
- Sat 11th - Book club meeting - 10am in the Lodge
- Sat 11th - Community baby shower - 11am in the Lodge (see announcement)
- Fri 17th - Stuffed shells - $15 or fish fry with coleslaw + fries or onion rings - $11
- Sat 18th - St. Patrick's Day Dinner (see announcement)
- Fri 24th - Meatball sub or tuna boat - $10 each
- Sat 25th - Special Needs Prom (see announcement)
- Sun 26th - Breakfast with the Easter Bunny (see announcement)
- Sun 26th - Installation of 2023-24 Officers 4pm followed by dinner and awards ceremony. Sign-up sheet on the pool table in the lounge.
- Fri 31st - Fish fry with coleslaw + fries or onion rings - $11
- Sun 2nd - Breakfast with the Easter Bunny (see announcement)
- Sat 8th - Kinderhook Village Square - Easter Bunny / Egg hunt (see announcement)